Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Artists draw, paint, sculpt and forge their emotions into a visual existence

Poets crate pictures with words they express feelings and emotions through language alone. Artists draw, paint, sculpt and forge their emotions into a visual existence.
But the result is often a byproduct of how we respond to the world around us.
Each time I make a piece of jewelry there are a set of problems I must solve to bring my creation to life. The process is a constant journey for me in that I learn something new from the work each time I execute a design. Failures often teach you more than successes


”Well, I would say the aim of art is a constant, and a continuous job to reveal visually the attitude of our mentality. And the less we disturb the influence of our mentality the more I believe we come close to the truth.”

“The role of art for me is the visualization of attitude, of the human attitude towards life, towards the world. And I think I've said before that there is no difference between science and art when it comes to creativeness, productiveness, to come to conclusions and to formulations. That's the same I think. And scientists can be just as creative as an artist.” Josef Albers Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Contributors

My Blog List

Followers